COVID-19 secure policies and working practices
2nd Floor, 20 Timothys Bridge Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, CV37 9BF
This COVID-19 working practices document outlines the key measures we have implemented at our 20TBR site to ensure a safe environment for team mates and visitors. Everybody is asked to respect these practices to sustain a healthy and safe workplace and take care for each other’s wellbeing responsibly and respectfully.
Thank you for observing these practices when you visit our offices.
Before coming to our offices
- are awaiting a COVID-19 test diagnosis,
- currently have symptoms (cough/sneezing/fever) or experienced these in the last 14 days, or
- have been in close contact with somebody who is awaiting a test or has symptoms
we respectfully ask that you do not come to our site and suggest that we meet with you virtually instead
When you arrive
- Parking is available for you at the front of the building
- Sanitiser is available on the ground floor on your left as you come into the reception area
- On arrival, report to reception on the ground floor and let them know you are visiting CR Worldwide
- Proceed to our offices on 2nd floor – a lift is available which is single occupancy only
- Follow the signage instructions which serve to remind everybody to maintain social distancing, which is currently maintained at 2 meters in our building, and observe the single flow routes indicated in the signage
- Although we are delighted to see you, we do not offer handshakes to our visitors
- Our offices for the foreseeable future have a lower than usual occupancy to enable a reduced risk and more socially distanced environment (max 20 people)
- There is hand sanitiser available for your use throughout the office
- A heightened cleaning regime is implemented on a daily basis with interim internal cleaning taking place during each working day
- You will be able to help yourself to refreshments whilst you are with us and we won’t prepare drinks for you
- We do not wear face masks in our office and it is not necessary for you to wear a face mask when you are with us however if you prefer to, please feel free to wear a mask
A full risk assessment is available to share with you upon request.
Our offices have begun to be reoccupied since 13 July 2020 and we continue to monitor and review our risk assessment and the measures implemented to ensure effectiveness and safety.