The healthcare workers and keyworkers who are contributing relentlessly to keeping the country running during these incredibly challenging times, are real superheroes!
Which is why we wanted to share our appreciation for them, and you can join us…
We are hosting a prize draw for 10 winners to receive a £50 MyThanks voucher, entitling them with a reward of their choice from the prize catalogue.
To enter, simply give thanks and nominate a healthcare worker or keyworker, by adding your reason of why they are brilliant in the comments box on our social media posts, and why they deserve to receive a reward for all their hard efforts.
Tag the person you are nominating so they can see your gratitude, and so we can inform them if they are a winner. If they aren’t on social media, we’ll contact you for their details.
On April 28th 2020, NATIONAL SUPERHERO DAY, we will announce the winners. Good Luck!
Terms & Conditions
- The prize draw is open to all global residents, aged 18 and over.
- The Promoter is CR Worldwide, 2nd Floor 20 Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9BF UK
- Entries will open at 12.00 on 14.04.2020 and close at 09.00 on 28.04.2020
- An eligible Participant will be entered into the prize draw when nominations are placed in the comments feed on CR Worldwide’s official social media posts (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and Facebook), as specified in the competition to win a prize, participants will be entered into the draw to win the advertised prize.
Multiple entries are accepted throughout the prize draw competition period, but there is a limit of one entry per day.
- 10 winners will be chosen at random after the prize draw closes to win 1 x £50 MyThanks Code. Details of how to redeem prize will be outlined in the winners confirmation email. The winner will visit https://www.my-thanks.co.uk/, where they will enter their unique winners 12-digit instant points code (highlighted in the confirmation email) into the submission box. Once successfully accepted, points will be automatically updated to the profile account, which can then be exchanged for a prize. Recipient will need to follow the steps outlined on the MyThanks site to order and receive delivery of prize.
- All valid Entries will be entered into the prize draw for a chance to win 1 x £50 MyThanks Code. Prize winners will be chosen at random from all qualifying Entries on Tuesday 28th. 10 winners will be chosen at random from all eligible entries.
- Each winner will be contacted via the social media channel used to enter the competition (LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram or Facebook)] to arrange details on how to receive the prize, if they are linked in the original nomination. If not, we will contact the nominator to provide an email address to make contact. Details of to claim their prize will be submitted by email.
- If no response is received within 72 hours, the prize will be forfeited and may be awarded to an alternate winner selected at random from the remaining eligible entries.
- The winner hereby consents to the use of their names being used in conjunction with this competition and to being tagged on LinkedIn, Twitter and/or Facebook.
- The use of any automated entry software, bots or any other electronic means that permits any person to repeatedly submit entries is prohibited and will be disqualified.
- We may disqualify any entry which fails to comply with these terms and conditions, or which is deemed to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No cash alternative is available, and prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to this prize draw.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the prizes, products or services offered to users through the prize draw.
- Prizes selected on the MyThanks site will be despatched to the winners via a courier, or email for digital rewards unless otherwise stated. We will not be liable for any prizes which are lost, delayed, or damaged in the post for reasons beyond our reasonable control.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, your entry will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent. Personal data will be retained by the Promoter and its Administrator for a reasonable period after the Competition closes to assist the Promoter to operate the prize draw in a consistent and lawful manner and to deal with any queries on the prize draw.
- If you are required to submit a third party’s personal information to enter or participate in a Competition, you must ensure that the person whose details you submit has given their consent for you to provide us with their details.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
- All decisions relating to the prize draw and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- This prize draw and these terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this prize draw. In case of any queries relating to this prize draw, contact the Promoter in writing.
- The Administrator on behalf of the Promoter is Corporate Rewards Ltd, 2nd Floor, 20 Timothy’s Bridge Road Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. CV37 9BF.
If you have any questions regarding this prize draw, please contact us