Why offer hospitality tickets as a reward
We excel in delivering a VIP experience to reward your highest performing people or to network with key customers. From attending nail-biting sport extravaganzas to intoxicating music events that will create lifelong memories and a feelgood factor around your brand for a long time to come. Events are a fantastic way to motivate, inspire and impress, with a wealth of options allowing you to cater to specific interests and maximise engagement.
CR Worldwide quickly designs, develops and implements desirable hospitality packages that will:
- Help to achieve business objectives and goals
- Encourage better performance and higher sales
- Keep your product or brand front of mind
- Increase loyalty to your business
- Boost morale
- Improve job satisfaction
- Develop company ambassadors
- Show staff or customers your appreciation for them
Types of hospitality events
These events can bring with them excitement and a great atmosphere, alongside the experience of some first-class hospitality.
- Horseracing, such as the Grand National or Royal Ascot
- Motor racing, like Formula One
- Rowing and sailing events, like the Henley Regatta or Cowes Week
- Golf or tennis tournaments, such as the British Masters or Wimbledon
- Rugby games, such as Six Nations Championships
- Football matches such as internationals or cup finals
Give your best performers the chance to watch concerts of the world’s biggest stars with a stage-side view and VIP treatment, or enjoy the sights and sounds of an annual music festival.
- Concerts featuring global music superstars, from Beyoncé to Ed Sheeran
- Orchestral classical music concerts, like The Proms
- Famous annual music festivals, such as Glastonbury or Isle of Wight
- Award shows, such as The Brits
- Music events, like British Summer Time Hyde Park
Treat your top team members to luxury seating in a private screening of the latest blockbuster or take them on a trip to London’s West End to enjoy the best seats in the house at a hit musical.
- Private cinema film viewings
- Plays and musicals at the theatre
- Comedy nights, like touring shows from stand-up comedians
- Arts festivals, such as the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
Events success stories
Here’s how CR Worldwide helps brands around the globe implement high-impact events