The Channel Meet Up –
Cloud is Transforming the Channel: Are Partners Ready to Get SaaSy?
Channel Marketers are invited to join us on Wednesday July 29th 2020, for the final Channel Meet Up virtual event, in the summer series.
About The Channel Meet Up?
Kicking off with an interactive 45-minute panel discussion featuring:
- Ravi Patel – Leader, EMEA Channels, Zoom
- Zac Kilpatrick – VP Regional Alliances, Okta
- Keith Joseph, VP Americas Channel Sales, Proofpoint
- Chris Stolley, Senior VP Partner Alliances, Optiv
The conversation will continue into the virtual “table discussions” in specific breakout rooms, where attendees will debate their experiences too.
These valuable insights will provide you with ideas on how to be a differentiator, whilst engaging with partners to transform their experience.
CR Worldwide will be hosting the room: Ready, Steady, SaaS: The secrets to energising and enabling your Partner Sales Teams. Simply select this option from the dropdown of options when you register.
Date: Wednesday July 29th, 2020
Time: 8.30am – 10.00am PDT
4.30pm – 6.00pm BST
Venue: Virtual – Zoom. When you register, make sure you save the log-in details or add to your calendar, for ease of joining on the day
Register your place:
Tickets are free of charge for channel marketing professionals.
3 reasons why you should attend The Channel Meet Up:
- It’s FREE to attend!
- It’s an opportunity to network and connect with Channel peers
- Learn about industry insights, experiences and practical ideas that work from other Channel Marketers
CR Worldwide are partners of the Channel Meet Up, along with other Channel experts E2OPEN, Impartner, Partner Marketing and Channel Mechanics, who all have complementary services to help drive partner engagement and performance.