At Corporate Rewards Limited we take your privacy seriously and will only use your personal information to provide the products and services you have requested from us or to consider your application for vacancies at Corporate Rewards.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are advised to check it from time to time in order to ensure that you are aware of any changes and that they are acceptable to you.
Who controls my personal information?
- The Data Controller is Corporate Rewards Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales 4521930
- You can contact the person responsible for data protection by email at DPO@corporaterewards.co.uk
- Corporate Rewards Limited is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office – Certificate Number Z8939502
How do we collect your personal information?
As a visitor to this website, you do not have to submit any personal information in order to use the site. The site collects only personally identifiable information that is specifically and voluntarily entered by individual data subjects such as you. Such information may include your name, current job title, email address and telephone number. In addition, if you are applying for a vacancy, you also have the option to submit your CV to us.
We may combine information that we collect about you through this website with information that you provide to us by other means.
What do we do with your information?
We will rely on your consent to process personal information. Your data will be held on our computer systems and/or on a manual file on the legal basis for processing your personal information in one of the following ways:
- to provide you, upon request and periodically thereafter within the retention period, with more information about our products, services or other information we think you may find of interest
- to deal with your application if you have applied for a vacancy and to communicate with you regarding other vacancies arising during the retention period
- to satisfy legal requirements and for statistical analysis
- it may be processed, transferred and stored by an Applicant Tracking Software provider
We will never share your personal information with third parties, unless we have informed you of the need to do so and gained your prior specific consent.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
The retention period for the personal information you provide us is 2 years. We have chosen 2 years because it is the average length of time individuals typically remain in post.
If you request further information about our services, we will retain your data and continue to process your request until you ask us to stop.
Corporate Rewards will delete personal information at the end of the retention period, or as soon as possible after receiving a request from you to delete your information, whichever is the earlier.
To whom do we disclose your information?
We will not sell your personal information to any third party.
Your information may be transferred to our parent company or to sub-processors who provide clearly-defined business services (eg applicant tracking, hosting, customer relationship management systems), or to the extent required by any applicable law. Any processing of your personal data by these sub-processors will be protected under contract regarding privacy and data security
Should this involve the transfer of your personal information to a country outside of the EU, or to a non-EU-approved country, we will take commercially reasonable safeguards with that third-party to protect your data to a level at least commensurate with that provided under the GDPR.
What rights do you have?
You have the following rights:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access to the personal data that we hold about you
- The right of rectification and to update us with changes to your personal information if it is inaccurate or incomplete
- The right of erasure of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing
- The right to restrict to storage of your personal data only and but no further processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to processing on legitimate interests
- The right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority for the UK (The Information Commissioners Office; www.ico.org.uk; 0303 123 1113)
If you make a request to view what personal information we hold relating to you, we will verify your identity and will not be able to provide information until we are satisfied that you have a right to this information. Such information will be provided to you within 30 days except in exceptional situations where we may advise you of an extension of up to 60 days.
This website may contain links to other websites which are completely unrelated to the activities involved in our business and are outside of our control. Whilst we try to ensure that we link only to websites which share our privacy and security standards, once you have left this website, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide on other websites. You should exercise caution and review the privacy statement applicable to the website in question, prior to accepting the use of.
EU Cookie Law
What are cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your device when you visit a website. The website that created the cookie can then access it at a later time to recover the information, for example for use on a different page.
Cookies are used both pre- and post-log in and the cookie is given a life based on system requirements (in the case of this site, approximately 2 hours), after which it expires. Pre-log in, we will store a cookie for a ‘guest or not logged in user’. This does not include your own personal data. It will store your IP address, and basic web-header info such as browser used, language preference etc. Our login cookie stores data to facilitate the login process.
Further information can be found at https://ico.org.uk/for-the-public/online/cookies.
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other products and services we provide. If you consent to us contacting you for these purposes, you can tick the relevant box on the contact form.
From time to time we would like to contact you with details of other career opportunities, if you have previously submitted your CV for a career opportunity at Corporate Rewards. If you consent to us contacting you for these purposes please tick the relevant box in the submission form.