Probably the greatest classic board game, Monopoly requires skill to win. The more entertaining version of the game is now organised by CR Events: think Monopoly meets a modern day Challenge Anneka … but without the jumpsuit.
The object of the day is to race through London and visit set locations from the Monopoly board. Those with an eye for detail will know that there are a possible 28 different locations from Old Kent Road through Pall Mall all the way to Mayfair – and with Chance and Community cards in play, anything can happen!
Simply, the idea is to travel to the destinations identified on the board and complete all the tasks given … via a London pub crawl.
Your package could include:
- Champagne breakfast briefing at a 4* hotel
- Limited drinks allowance of wine, beers and soft drinks throughout the day (champagne and cocktails not included)
- 2 course lunch in Leicester Square
- Tasks to be completed throughout the day
- Branded London black taxi cabs for use throughout the day
- A prize for each winning team member
- 3 course set dinner at Kensington Roof Gardens
- VIP table in Kensington Roof Gardens nightclub post dinner
- 1 nights’ accommodation including breakfast based on twin occupancy rooms
- CR event manager in attendance to ensure the smooth running of your event
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us with their Team Events
The day kicks off with an event briefing over a champagne breakfast at the hotel restaurant. Guests will be put into teams and issued with information on the challenge. These packs include a Monopoly board game card, London map and a mission list. For each mission completed points will be awarded, which will all go towards the prize giving later in the day.
Your teams will be sent off on their challenge in branded black cabs, taking in iconic landmarks within the city as well as famous locations on the Monopoly board. Lunch takes place at Leicester Square, with drinks provided at set locations throughout the event.
The presentation to the winning team will take place over dinner, with each winner receiving a prize. The evening continues with a scrumptious three course meal at the stylish Kensington Roof Gardens, followed by dancing and partying in a VIP area in the nightclub.
We’d love to help you engage, motivate and inspire your team with our innovative team events services. To speak to a member of our award-winning team: