Giving your employees the chance to experience a top hospitality event can be a great way to reward them for their hard work.
From sports to music events and the arts, treating your top staff to such an event can be a way to say a big thank you for their hard efforts during a client project or throughout the year. The impact these corporate hospitality events have can also benefit your other staff and your wider business.
We list the key types of top events to consider, and the luxury corporate hospitality packages they can offer, to make your hardworking staff feel extra special.
Benefits of choosing corporate hospitality events
Rewarding your staff with a top hospitality event can show that you value them and think their performance and the work they produce stands out from their colleagues. But these events aren’t just a good way to say thank you to your top performers and make them feel appreciated and special. They can also:
- Incentivise them to top their performance and bring in even higher sales or better results
- Encourage them to develop strong, or even stronger, loyalty towards you, your company and brand
- Develop them into company ambassadors who lead by example, while encouraging other staff to follow in their footsteps to enjoy rewards too
- Motivate them to stay and develop their career with you over the long-term, rather than leaving to join another company or competitor
From sports tournaments to music concerts and experiences of the arts, like a night at the theatre, there are many top corporate hospitality events to consider.
These events can provide some great ideas for luxury experiences and corporate hospitality packages tooSee our other hospitality offers
These events can bring with them excitement and a great atmosphere, alongside the experience of some first-class hospitality. From sipping champagne in a luxury riverside marquee at a regatta to enjoying afternoon tea on a private balcony with panoramic views at the races, they can offer your top performers unique experiences. You could even pick a date when an event, like horseracing, includes a concert or DJs playing music into the night.
Events could include:
- Horseracing, such as the Grand National
- Motor racing, like Formula One
- Rowing and sailing events, like the Henley Regatta or Cowes Week
- Golf or tennis tournaments, such as the British Masters or Wimbledon
- Rugby games, such as Six Nations Championships
- Football matches such as internationals or cup finals
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us with their Hospitality Services
These events give your best performers the chance to see and experience many forms of live music in luxury. Your selected staff could watch concerts of the world’s biggest stars with a stage-side view and VIP treatment, or you could take your top workers to enjoy the sights and sounds of an annual music festival. For a more sophisticated evening, you could give selected staff the chance to enjoy a private box for a special night of classical music. Or let them feel like a celebrity by experiencing a famous star-studded awards show, like The Brits, before rubbing shoulders with their music idols at an after-show party.
Events to consider include:
- Concerts of global music superstars, from Beyonce to Ed Sheeran
- Orchestral classical music concerts, like The Proms
- Famous annual music festivals, such as Glastonbury
- Award shows, such as The Brits
- Music events, like British Summer Time Hyde Park
If your best performers are film buffs or theatre lovers, a night embracing the arts is another hospitality event to consider. You could treat your top team members to luxury seating in a private screening of the latest blockbuster, or take them on a trip to London’s West End to enjoy the best seats in the house at a hit musical.
After a non-stop year of hard graft in the office – hitting sales targets and keeping customers happy – you might feel a night of comedy is the ideal way to reward your top employees. They could enjoy the hit show of a top comedian with a box-side view, or experience a world-leading arts festival, like The Edinburgh Festival Fringe.
Events to consider, include:
- Private cinema film viewings
- Plays and musicals at the theatre
- Comedy nights, like touring shows from stand-up comedians
- Arts festivals, such as the Edinburgh Festival Fringe
How CR Events can help with hospitality events
When it comes to rewarding your best performers, hospitality events can give your staff the recognition and praise they deserve, while benefiting the future of your company. We’d love to help you engage, motivate and inspire your team with our innovative hospitality services. To speak to a member of our award-winning team: