The Channel Meet Up –
How Vendors are Supporting Partners During COVID-19
The next Channel Meet Up event will be part of a series of virtual events occuring whilst in the COVID-19 lockdown period, with the first launching on Wednesday May 27th.
Channel Marketers are invited to discover how to approach adapting within the channel, whilst facing the challenges a pandemic brings. Discover how Vendors are supporting Partners, via our guest speakers and breakout sessions.
What can you expect from The Channel Meet Up?
Kicking off with an interactive 45-minute panel discussion featuring:
- Larry Walsh, CEO and Chief Analyst at the 2112 Group
- Sandra Glaser Cheek, Global Channel Chief, Marketing Leader and Advisor
- Jennifer Judy, Senior Director Global Partner Experience, at Poly
- Scott Trauthen, Director of Partner Marketing, Exabeam
- May Mitchell, VP Global Channel Sales and Field Marketing, Cylance, Inc.
The conversation will continue into the virtual “table discussions” in specific breakout rooms, where attendees will debate their experiences too.
These valuable insights will challenge conventional thinking and provide you with key takeaways that you can implement within your business, to make stronger successful channel and sales partnerships.
CR Worldwide will be hosting the room: Why this is a GOOD time to Motivate Partner Sales Reps? Join us and Rowena Case, Channel Marketing Manager at Nutanix to understand more on how they are engaging Partners at this time. So be sure to select our room when you register.
Date: Wednesday May 27th, 2020
Time: 9.00am – 10.15am PDT
5.00pm – 6.15pm BST
Venue: Virtual – Zoom
Register your place:
Tickets are free of charge for channel marketing professionals.
3 reasons why you should attend The Channel Meet Up:
- It’s FREE to attend!
- It’s an opportunity to network and connect with Channel peers
- Learn about industry insights, experiences and practical ideas that work from other Channel Marketers
CR Worldwide are partners of the Channel Meet Up, along with other Channel experts E2OPEN, Impartner, Partner Marketing and Channel Mechanics, who all have complementary services to help drive partner engagement and performance.