Webinar: Managing and Incentivizing Best Practice Channel Marketing Capabilities - October 22nd
Webinar: Managing and Incentivizing Best Practice Channel Marketing Capabilities
Is anyone truly happy with their partner marketing program? The honest answer is no! There are a range of reasons for this, including program design through to execution, incentivization, training and more.
We’ve connected with three other channel professionals to join a panel to discuss building and executing best practice in channel marketing.
What can you expect?
The panelists will debate, share insights and discuss best practice in managing and incentivizing channel marketing capabilities, covering on a range of topics including:
- Why is channel marketing ROI so bad?
- What are the most effective ways to incentivize marketing best practices in your partner community?
- Which training approaches are most effective in improving partner marketing effectiveness?
- What types of partner marketing campaigns are most effective?
- What can be done to improve utilization of co-op and MDF funds?
The panelists include:
Dan Kelly – VP Strategic Accounts & Partnerships, CR Worldwide
Kenneth Fox – CEO, Channel Mechanics
Gary Morris – CEO & Founder, Successful Channels
Peter Thomas – VP, Channel Strategy, E2Open
Ask the experts, any key questions you need answered in your organization.
Date: Tuesday October 22nd, 2019
Time: 10.00am PT / 1.00pm ET
Venue: Anywhere you like – simply sign up and log on
Join the debate and register your place:
Tickets are free of charge for channel marketing professionals.