Whether you’re looking to incentivise your employees or motivate your channel sales team, incentive travel can be an effective business tool to encourage desired behaviours.
Here’s one destination you could choose for your next trip…
This capital city is steeped in history as one of the world’s most powerful ancient empires and is packed full of famous landmarks including The Trevi Fountain, Colosseum, Sistine Chapel and Vatican City.
Along with the art and culture, Rome is also renowned for fashion and style. Experience the best Italian luxury brands, located around the historic Spanish Steps shopping area.
Rome is a 2020 UEFA European Football Championship venue.
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us with their incentive travel
Activities in Rome, Italy
- Enjoy a cooking class in the heart of Rome to learn how to make pasta from scratch and the famous Tiramisù dessert
- Play a city exploration game as the main character in the ‘Angels & Demons’ movie and novel
- Gourmet wine tasting in one of the oldest and most beautiful wine estates in the Frascati region
- Enjoy a breath-taking opera concert, in the 17th century Palazzo Santa Chiara auditorium
- See the city landmarks on a 3-hour Segway tour