Affectionately known as the Mother City, Cape Town is South Africa’s oldest city. Founded in 1652 by Jan van Riebeeck, Cape Town is rated one of the most beautiful cities in the world – the backdrop of flat-topped Table Mountain juxtaposed by the sweep of the Atlantic Ocean in the foreground. Cape Town has a relaxed atmosphere and offers visitors a host of outdoor leisure activities, as well as all the amenities of a world-class city at the sea.
Top attractions include catching the cable-car up Table Mountain to enjoy a panorama of the city and peninsula, taking a ferry to historic Robben Island, drinking tea at Kirstenbosch National Botanical Gardens and visiting the Castle of Good Hope. Magnificent beaches line the Atlantic seaboard and warmer waters can be found at Muizenberg, Fish Hoek, St James and Strand.
Your package could include:
- Return scheduled flights and airport transfers
- 3 night’s B&B accommodation at a 5 star hotel
- 30 minute helicopter flights over Cape Town
- Private sundowner cruise in the harbour with champagne
- Dinner at Baia with return transfers
- Full shark diving experience with lunch (can be changed to deep sea fishing expedition)
- Table mountain cable car ride with drinks
- Private luxury beach BBQ with return transfers
- Winelands Excursion with tastings
- Cheetah encounter at Spier
- Optional Robben Island cruise to view the prison where Nelson Mandella imprisoned
- Corporate Rewards Event Manager in attendance to ensure the smooth running of your trip
Example outline itinerary:
- Land early morning (flight departs evening prior)
- Helicopter sightseeing tour
- Sundowner cruise & dinner
- Shark diving with lunch
- Cable car to Table Mountain with drinks
- Beach BBQ
- Winelands Excursion & Cheetah encounter
- African Dinner
- Morning Robben Island cruise
- Flights depart early evening
Providing memorable trips for your team
A once in a lifetime trip is a perfect way to thank your team for their hard work and go all out to reward their efforts during a sales incentive. These trips give staff a chance to bond while they are away and forge stronger working relationships which can further benefit your business.
At CR Worldwide, incentive travel is one part of the event services we offer. We can quickly, design, develop and implement incentive travel events that provide a range of benefits for you and your staff. Our events are:
Easy to implement – Our events are quick to set up and are tailored to suit your staff, your needs and business goals.
Engaging – Quickly enhance loyalty and performance, creating an emotional bond with your brand, and increasing company awareness.
Easy to manage – Run and hosted by dedicated managers, who provide exciting schedules of activities and experiences and help to execute your itinerary.
We’d love to excite, engage and inspire your staff with our services in incentive travel. To speak to a member of our award-winning team: