For the free spirits and music devotees in your workforce, the opportunity to experience a much-loved boutique music festival in style and comfort is not to be missed. A great addition to any incentives scheme, all-expenses paid adult tickets for Bestival, including upgrades, are a coveted reward.
Well-established and award-winning, Bestival is a four day music festival running 8th-10th September and based, for the first time this year, in rural, wooded Dorset. The spectacular live music line-up across multiple stages features huge DJs and acts like Rag’n’Bone Man and The XX, as well as something for the more mature music-lover with The Pet Shop Boys and Soul II Soul each putting in an appearance. The entertainment bridges all genres with gospel, ska, brass bands, ukuleles, reggae and Bollywood.
Offering a music festival as a reward as part of a summer incentive programme, keeps your rewards offering diverse and helps to ensure that you have something for everyone.See our other incentive travel ideas
Our Bestival package will make your rewards programme truly ‘feel-good’ and help to introduce a party, exciting atmosphere onto the sales floor.
This prize is ideal as it’s a short-haul UK destination; so little time (if any) is required to be spent out of the office, whilst enjoying their reward.
Plus, who doesn’t like music, especially when it’s part of a VIP experience? It will only encourage staff to work harder to achieve it.
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us with their Incentive Travel
Our package will give your highest performers a festival experience to remember with upgraded facilities and exclusive access alongside the flexibility and freedom that an event like Bestival festival demands. The package includes:
- Return coach transfer
- Adult weekend ticket
- Adult backstage camping upgrade, including:
- Premium spacious campsite located behind main stage
- Access to Lucky Cat Bar
- Luxury plumbed-in ceramic toilets and sinks
- Walk-in private showers
- Bestival Bell 5m furnished backstage camping including:
- 4x single beds per tent with high quality airbed mattress with sheet, pillow, 13.5 tog duvet & cotton bedding set. Furnishings include mirror, soft floor rugs, towels, low-level table & fairy lights
- Food & drink allowance per person per day
- CR Events Manager to attend to ensure the smooth running of your event
We’d love to help you engage, motivate and inspire your team with our innovative incentive travel services. To speak to a member of our award-winning team: