We are delighted that we have been shortlisted for Best Partner Event in the CRN Sales and Marketing Awards 2018, for the partner summit we event managed and organised on behalf of NetApp, an IT data cloud provider.
There’s so much to share about what was included in the event, but here’s a small snippet for now…
About the event
Partner Executive Forum is exclusively tailored for NetApp’s Partners in the EMEA region and is the official kick-off for the Partner Community.
An invitation only event, targeted at Partner Executives, Directors and above, Partner Executive Forum was held at the Hilton Tallinn Park, Estonia from 12th – 14th June 2017.
Tallinn is Estonia’s digital capital and one of the top 10 Tech Cities in the world, so a unique location to host the summit. Tallinn quickly established itself as a ‘Smart City’ by mobilising parking payments and turning to the Cloud to store its health records. Tallinn, the “Silicon Valley” of Europe and birth place of Skype, has become a hub for digital start-ups with high tech industries, accounting for 15% of Estonia’s GDP.
The objective for the event, was for Partners to leave the conference feeling empowered to do more! Which is where the theme of the Partner Forum – Powering Partners – was formulated and branded the entire event.
The itinerary and activities were all created, with the event theme in mind.
- General Sessions – featuring powerful keynote presentations from NetApp executives and external speakers.
- Marketplace-style exhibition – with over 10 of NetApp’s key partners (including Cisco, Fujitsu, Intel and Vmware) alongside NetApp’s own field experts.
- Technical demo’s – hand’s on product demonstrations.
- Breakout sessions – roundtable topics and more in-depth education on selected topics
- 1:1 meetings – with NetApp Executives for insights and question time.
- Networking and teambuilding events – connected with peers, partners and NetApp Leadership.
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us with their Events
Prior to the event, attendees signed up to an activities to participate in on arrival day:
- Tallinn City Tour – traditional sightseeing tour of Tallinn
- e-Estonia Showroom tour – discovering how Estonia handles their Cyber Security, e-Health and how they became a Smart City
- Mektory Guided tour – a detailed insight how Estonia promotes and encourages innovation and technology advancement
- Power run – with triplets from the Estonian Olympic team
The offsite Partner Excellence Awards and Gala Dinner was held at Tallinn’s Seaplane Harbour Museum. This programme recognises partners for their commitment to NetApp through their exceptional growth, revenue attainment and investment in training and certifications. Partners enjoyed a venue tour, traditional Estonian food and drinks, an elegant awards ceremony and aerial artist entertainment.
“NetApp; Strong, reliable, innovative, high-quality brand. For the better together. The event definitely reflected this. Perfect event, well organised”
“CR have done an exceptional job and made the Partner Executive Forum a great event and experience for both, the NetApp Partners and Employees. I would like to thank you for all your efforts you have made. That you stayed calm with all the challenges we have been facing along the way and your extremely professional and positive behaviour. All the hours you worked on the event…You made it another success! It has been a great pleasure working with you!!!”
To find out more about our range of services or to speak to a member of our award-winning team: