Creating hype and loyalty around your brand in a crowded marketplace is no mean feat – and one that many channel vendors struggle to approach with innovation and vigour, quarter upon quarter.
Statistics show that running a tactical or themed promotion as part of an incentive program typically increases engagement by 48%. With this in mind, we’d like to introduce Masters of Europe… a football themed promotion designed around this years summer European championship event.
Discover how NFON utilised a themed promotion within an exisiting incentive program to help boost programme participationLearn more
Utilsiing our MyRewards white label platform technology, we will build a bespoke, fully branded portal that can be utilised in your channel ecosystem to drive desired business behaviours. This promotion can be plugged into an existing channel programme to help drive enagagement or momentum, or can be positioned as a stand alone promotion, running for a tactical amount of time.
Applying the Masters of Europe brand and artwork theme, the channel partner audience will use the programme to:
- Earn ‘top trump’ style player cards and build a team to compete for the trophy
- Create their own ‘head coach avatar’ to display as their profile picture
- Be awarded a shiny new player for every eligible sale and work towards building a competitive team.
- When a coach has a full first 11, they can keep selling to earn extra players that can be subbed in to make their strongest XI
- Once the deadline hits, the 8 coaches with the most sales, and therefore the most players, will compete in the Masters of Europe final
- They will be transported to the final destination to compete against each other with their squad at a Euro Finals party
- Using rules similar to ‘top trumps’, coaches will need to select their best XI and play their cards in different attacking and defending scenarios to win the match
- The event will host 4 x quarter finals, 2 x semis and the grand final – with the overall winner earning an engraved trophy and exclusive European break & spending money
We are CR Worldwide
Brands of all types trust us to build business performance
Launch and momentum
To encourage partners to get their game head on, kick off the promotion by bringing the tournament to the sales floor.
SPIF days (also known as Hype Days and Floor Walks) are used to encourage and drive sales teams with a short sharp burst of training, motivation and incentives. SPIF (Sales Promotion Incentive and Fun) is a powerful activation that whips up energy and enthusiasm in the workplace. They can be used at the start of a promotion or throughout to drive momentum. The impact of running a sales floor day can be summarised in this blog.
Introduce the day with a Gareth Southgate lookalike, who can provide an intial team talk, outlining expectations and what’s expected from the day. At half time, he can provide a motivational talk to encourage a ramp up in performance.
Every sale on the day earns the coaches a top trump player for the platform and provides them with a chance to play a penalty shootout game or win on the spot football prizes.
A sales floor activation day can be tailored to your budget, with various packages available to make impact.
The celebratory win
- Competitors watch a Tournament game in style at a dedicated sporting venue – tickets to the match, refreshments, buffet, entertainment and gift
- VIP after party post-match
- Luxury European break for two
(Prizes can be tailored depending on budget).
Masters of Europe is a concept, we have plenty more themed promotional ideas that can be applied to your incentive initative, custom to your budget and launch times.