When you spend so much of your time in the workplace, you’ve got to love the place you work.
We don’t mean to blow our own trumpet (actually we do), but we’re a friendly, sociable, passionate and amongst all, happy bunch of employees, working in a fast paced, dynamic and creative environment. We believe what makes us so successful is our highly motivated and enthusiastic team mates with a ‘can do’ attitude.
We’re a great place to work! But don’t just take our word for it… Investors In People gave us a swanky award to prove it. They judged us as an excellent employer and an outperforming place to work. We were accredited to having a positive and collaborative approach, strong leadership, an open approach to feedback between management and staff, and great investment in learning and development for our staff. Go us!
Like what you hear? Think you’ll fit right in? Think you’re the perfect piece in our puzzle? Then get in touch! We’re looking forward to hearing from you
The role of a Technical Analyst is to provide technical and data support for the delivery of our client web projects.
The ideal candidate will come from a background such as a data analyst, web analyst, digital analyst or junior development and will have a genuine passion ad interest in web technologies.
It is important you are analytical and enjoy trouble shooting, problem solving and have an ability to think outside the box and innovate.
Key roles and responsibilities include:
- Set up and configure new client sites using our bespoke CMS
- Manage system data on client sites
- Testing, bug reporting and quality assurance
- Provide performance reporting
- Design new features, prototyping and wireframing
- Assist in defining, finding and implementing new technologies
Digital Client Services Manager
We are looking for a logical, proactive and strategic thinker who is a comfortable and confident communicator, who will take on the role of Digital Client Services Manager.
This role is the main point of contact for clients and their programmes and will own the relationship management. You will be responsible for managing client requests, project deliverables and identifying ways to deliver and maintain a successful programme to help achieve a ROI.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Managing client expectations and supporting them day-to-day
- Take ownership of deliverables for each client programme
- Monitor ROI and ensure KPIs are measured and met
- Present ideas and strategies to clients to improve programme
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure actions are delivered to timelines
- Produce data analysis and financial reporting
Junior Digital Designer
Are you a graphic or web designer with a strong creative flair? We’re looking for a new Junior Digital Designer to join the team.
Working alongside the Head of Creative and experienced designers in the team, you will be working on a wide range of design projects, both online and offline, such as websites, marketing collateral, social media, print, pop up signage, video, email newsletters and more.
You need to have a working knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud in particular InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop. Plus, good technical knowledge in print and web production. You should be an excellent communicator and express ideas and concepts well to clients, to fulfill their brief. You will also need to be a self-starter in spending time to improve new knowledge and skills.
Main roles and responsibilities include:
- Fomalising design concepts that fit the client’s needs
- Adapting ideas to work within client’s brand guidelines
- Producing creative assets for online and offline
- Taking part in team or project brainstorms to contribute ideas from creative team perspective
Senior Event Project Manager
The role of an Event Project Manager is to research organise and deliver high impact, high quality events for our corporate clients. You are the magic ingredient in the event throughout the whole process from devising the concept through to delivering making the event memorable for attendees and impactful for the client ensuring that they achieve their strategic objectives for the event.
The main roles and responsibilities include:
- Liaising with clients professionally
- Providing strategy proposals that responds to the clients brief and requirements
- Ongoing client management
- Full onsite and project event management
- Supplier sourcing and production
- Reporting and reconciliation
We’re looking for an experienced event manager with a strong track record of taking ownership of events from concept to completion. You will need to be a good communicator with strong project management skills, able to be quick thinking, a natural born trouble shooter and somebody who thrives in a challenging and sometimes demanding role.
This role potentially involves UK and international travel.