When you spend so much of your time in the workplace, you’ve got to love the place you work.
We don’t mean to blow our own trumpet (actually we do), but we’re a friendly, sociable, passionate and amongst all, happy bunch of employees, working in a fast paced, dynamic and creative environment. We believe what makes us so successful is our highly motivated and enthusiastic team mates with a ‘can do’ attitude.
CR is a great place to work! But don’t just take our word for it… Investors In People gave us a swanky award to prove it. They judged us as an excellent employer and an outperforming place to work. We were accredited to having a positive and collaborative approach, strong leadership, an open approach to feedback between management and staff, and great investment in learning and development for our staff. Go us!
Like what you hear? Think you’ll fit right in? Think you’re the perfect piece in our puzzle? Then get in touch! We’re looking forward to hearing from you
Global Sales Director
With global expansion plans and targets, leads to a requirement to introduce a new Global Sales Director to the business – with a primary responsibility to grow and develop the sales function into a global team, winning and managing multiple global client programmes and events.
- Define and develop effective sales and marketing strategy to deliver international growth
- Deliver accurate sales forecasting and pipeline management
- Define optimal sales team structure to achieve most effective sales processes
- Manage the sales team, operations and resources to deliver profitable growth
- Coach, develop skills, manage sales training programme performance of team members
This role will be part of the Executive Committee.