360insights Pulse Survey Report 2020
Terms & Conditions
- The 360insights Pulse Survey Report is open to participants, aged 18 and over, to complete.
- The Promoter and Data Controller of this Pulse Survey Report is Corporate Rewards Ltd, 2nd Floor 20 Timothy’s Bridge Road, Stratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, CV37 9BF UK.
- Any personal data provided by, and relating to, your entry will not be disclosed to a third party without your consent, except as required to process your submission and reward. Personal data will be retained by the Promoter and its Administrator for a reasonable period after the survey closes to assist the Promoter to operate the reward fulfilment in a consistent and lawful manner and to deal with any queries.
Survey responses are anonymous and Participants personal data will not be published in the final report.
- The survey will open at 09.00am on 19th November 2020 and close at 09.00am on 11th December 2020.
- An eligible survey Participant will be a Channel Marketing Sales Professional who will complete all the questions within the Channel Pulse Report questionnaire. Only fully completed questionnaires will be eligible to receive a $/£/€ 25 Visa digital prepaid card reward. One entry per person.
- To receive the $/£/€ 25 Visa digital prepaid card reward, the Participant must complete the contact detail fields (full name and email address) that will be displayed at the end of the survey, when all report questions have been responded to.
- The Participant will receive the $/£/€ 25 Visa digital prepaid card reward via email. The email with the digital code on that can be redeemed against purchases, will be sent to the provided email address and may take up to 72 hours to receive after the survey completion.
- Participants will automatically be added into a prize draw to win an Apple iPad, on the completion of the survey and fulfilling their contact details. The winner will be selected at random and notified by email using the email address provided, in December 2020.
- The use of any automated entry software, bots or any other electronic means that permits any person to repeatedly submit entries is prohibited and will be disqualified.
- We may disqualify any entry which fails to comply with these terms and conditions, or which is deemed to be fraudulent or based on misconduct and at the Promoter’s discretion.
- No cash alternative is available, and prizes are non-transferable.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for difficulties experienced in submitting an entry to participate in the survey.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the prizes, products or services offered to users through the survey.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any prize vouchers which are lost.
- No fees shall be payable to any entrant in relation to the use of publicity materials.
- All decisions relating to the survey and/or redemption of the prizes are final. No discussions or correspondence with entrants or any other person will be entered into.
- Any tax or other charges payable as a result of a prize being awarded or received will be the responsibility of the winner. Winners should seek independent financial advice prior to accepting a prize if this is a concern.
- This survey and these terms shall be construed in accordance with and governed by the laws of England and Wales.
- Entrants are deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions by participating in this survey. In case of any queries, contact the Promoter in writing.
- The Administrator on behalf of the Promoter is Corporate Rewards Ltd, 2nd Floor, 20 Timothy’s Bridge Road Stratford upon Avon, Warwickshire. CV37 9BF.
If you have any questions regarding this survey, please contact us